JOB READY TRAINING AT CAMPUS-IN
Job Ready Training prime initiative is to address the glaring gap between the educational campuses and corporate in terms of “SKILL GAP”.
Every year sees an enormous turnout of engineering graduates, sadly, only a very few make the cut and are deemed industry fittest during recruitments.
OBJECTIVES OF JOB READY TRAINING
- Prepare fresh graduates to secure an employment of their choice.
- Give these trained industry ready graduates a platform to seek employment in the industry.
- Educate the students about the various opportunities available in the job market and the requisite skill sets required to secure a position of choice.
- Guide students to success during placement drives.
- Train them to take up responsibilities and key them on the best practices to achieve results effectively and efficiently.
- Bring to the fore the necessary preparations that help in the transition from the Campus to Corporate.
- Introduce them to experiential knowledge through mentoring programs.
EXECUTION OF OBJECTIVES COMES VIA
Training Programs and Assessments that are in place at Skillwise designed to prepare the pre-final and the final year students to meet the requirements of the industry and thereby, eliminate the skill-gap between educational training and the practical industrial performance.
Campus Assistance Programs that
- Aid in establishing the much required Industry-Institute Partnership that forges the pathway to conjuring up a quality workforce tailored to the requirements of the industry.
- Helps in bridging the skilled manpower with the industry, thereby fostering relationships that can bring about significant changes in the Industrial turnover and hence, the economy of the country.
- Educates the students on the fundamental differences between campus and corporate life and the domain of expertise and knowledge required to succeed in one’s career.
- Makes students understand that success in academics does not necessarily mean success in the workplace and hence, the need to assess themselves and equip themselves accordingly.
- Prepares them to tackle an interview during placement drives through simulation studies.
Mentoring Programs that enable the students to understand and explore the relationship between a Mentor and a Mentee in the journey to exact experience based knowledge acquisition. This relationship, if understood, can translate to an effective Employer and Employee understanding that is vital in a workplace scenario.
Skillwise Off Campus Training offers aspiring professionals additional training modules like
- Industry Need Based Training
- Project Work Flow Training
- Foreign Language Skill Training
- Business Etiquette
- Interpersonal Skills
- Behavioral and Soft Skills Training
- Work Place Ethics Training
- Niche Technology Training
Enabling the graduates to make the right career choice. The choice of the right job is crucial for sustained motivation and productive performance. The training will enable the students to make the right choice through use of the various Skillwise Psychometric assessment tools followed by counselling sessions with experienced professionals.
JOB READY TRAINING ENSURES
- Signature Quality Training
- Goal oriented training objectives in line with industry needs
- Engaging skilled and Industry vetted trainers
- Toning of students to face the work environment with confidence, equipped with industry appropriate skills
- Enhancement of the Student Performance Pool at campus recruitments
It is our belief at Skillwise that every student deserves a gateway to achievement. By identifying the deficiencies using the appropriate assessment tools and choosing a defined training program, through counselling and mentoring, they can have a shot at fame and surviving the growing demands of recruiters, looking to usurp the best young minds from campuses across the country.